Embark on an extraordinary journey with our 2024 challenge lineup, featuring beloved classics like Everest Base Camp and Kilimanjaro alongside exciting new adventures in Bhutan, Malaysia, and more. These diverse experiences promise to test your limits, from the heights of the Himalayas to the lush jungles of Malaysia.
Join us as we combine the thrill of exploration with the joy of making a difference in the lives of underprivileged children. It's time to challenge yourself, discover new horizons, and create lasting memories with Gulf for Good.
- Mount Kilimanjaro - 10,500 AED for trip + 2500 AED for flights | 17 – 25th Feb 2024
- Everest Base Camp - 8,600 AED for trip + 2100 AED for flights | 30th March – 14th April (Easter break)
- West Java, Acacia Camp - 8,500 AED for trip + 3295 AED for flights | 14th to 19th June (Eid break)
- Mount Kilimanjaro (Ladies Only) - 10,500 AED for trip + 2500 AED for flights | 15 to 23rd July 2024
- Machu Picchu - 9,600 AED for trip + 7500 AED for flights | 16th to 25th July (UAE School Holidays)
- Malaysia - 6,500 AED for trip + 3800 AED for flights | 26th July to 4th August (Summer break)
- Bhutan - 6,000 AED for trip + 4000 AED for flights | 2nd to 10th November 2024
- Uganda (Volunteer Challenge) - 5,000 AED~ | 20th to 28th July OR 3rd to 11th August (UAE and UK School holidays)
- Ethiopia (Volunteer Challenge) - 5,000 AED~ | 23rd to 30th March 2024 (Including Spring Break)
Complete the form below to secure your spot!