Terms & Conditions
GIVING KIDS A CHANCE AROUND THE WORLD
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the Gulf For Good website. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of these Terms which shall take effect from the first day of use.
1. Gulf For Good reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. These changes, once made, shall be effective immediately; you are therefore requested to review these Terms on a regular basis for changes. Your continued use of the website shall constitute your acceptance of these changes. If they are not acceptable, you should cease use of the website immediately.
2. It is prohibited to interfere, defeat or circumvent the website or its security features or to use the website in any manner other than that for which it is intended. You must not attempt to destroy, adapt, modify or damage the content or limit or prevent other individuals’ access and enjoyment of the website. Evidence of such acts may be disclosed to law enforcement authorities.
3. The information provided on the website is for general information only and Gulf For Good accept no responsibility for the accuracy of its content. Gulf For Good excludes to the maximum extent permissible by law all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising out of use of this website, or reliance on its content.
4. All intellectual property contained within this website shall remain the vested property of Gulf For Good or the third party from whom it derives. All website content is considered to be copyright protected by Gulf For Good or the third party. Any unauthorised use of the intellectual property may result in action being taken for any loss or damage caused. You are permitted to download or copy content only if it is for your own personal, non-commercial use.
5. Neither Gulf For Good nor any provider of third party content nor their respective agents warrants that service will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website (or the server that makes it available), are free from viruses, bugs or represent full functionality, accuracy or reliability of materials. You hereby expressly agree that the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the service and the accuracy or completeness of the content is assumed solely by you. Neither Gulf For Good nor any third party content provider nor their agent shall be liable for any direct or indirect damage arising out of the use of or inability to use the service.
6. Gulf For Good reserves the right at its sole discretion to restrict, deny, suspend or terminate your access to the website at any time and for any reason whatsoever without prior notice or liability.
7. The website may contain hyperlinks to other third party websites. Gulf For Good are not responsible or liable for any of the content of the other external websites.
9. If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within that jurisdiction in which that Term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect, and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. These Terms and use of the website shall be governed by UAE law and the Emirate of Dubai. All claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with the website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai. However, Gulf For Good shall have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive and other relief in respect of the infringement of intellectual property rights.