Hike the legendary Inca trail, enjoy cultural visits along the way and marvel at the stunning Machu Picchu in the panoramic Andes Mountains.
FUNDRAISING: This charity challenge is empowering you to trek to one of the most beautiful wonders of the world while fundraising for our charity project in Peru, Chichuchas Wasi. Together, our goal is to raise US$ 54,500 to build a dry multipurpose room larger than a classroom for events, sports, theatre presentations or otherwise.
We advise each individual to fundraise US$1,375 so that together, we can succeed with this incredible educational project and support over 200 children in need attending the school.
This is challenge is rated as a demanding test of all round fitness. You must be comfortable walking several hours per day including steep inclines and at altitude.
We run a variety of free, weekly training sessions that we encourage you to join before the challenge. Registering for this challenge grants you membership to Gulf for Good's soulFIT fitness community. Click here to read more about soulFIT.
Join our public WhatsApp group to keep informed of all of our news, events and activities.
• A challenge, adventure and charity experience of a lifetime!
• In-country charity visit
• soulFIT training membership
• Unlimited access to all Gulf for Good fitness & training activities and hikes in UAE mountains
• Fundraising approval + support with fundraising events
• Pre-challenge briefing & get-togethers
• Discount with partner outdoor outfitters
• Safety, medical & equipment advice
• Internal flights & transfers
• Accommodation, food & water
• Experienced Outdoor First Aid certified Gulf for Good support team
• In-country medical & vehicle back up
• Ethical, global standards for in-country guides and porters
Either pay at once or opt for our easy installment plan below.
1. AED 1,000 (US$275) - Deposit toward Challenge Expenses (non-refundable and non-transferable) due to G4G to reserve your place on the challenge
2. AED 3,100 (US$845) - 50% remaining balance towards Challenge Expenses due to G4G Thursday 13 May 2021
3. AED 3,100 (US$845) - 50% final balance towards Challenge Expenses due to G4G Thursday 24 June 2021
4. AED 5,000 (US$1,360) - Minimum Charity Donation due to International Humanitarian City Thursday 29 July 2021
(US$ 1 = AED 3.67)
• International flights
• Tips and spending money
• Kit items
• Drinks (other than water)
This event is under process for approval by the Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities Department.